Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Never Thought it Would Be This Hard!

As I sit here I'm trying to formulate in mind how to write this blog entry today without sounding like I'm whining and complaining. But then, maybe I AM whining and complaining! I don't know. What I DO know is that I never thought that my life would get THIS hard!  We are now in the 21st month of my husband not being employed. That statement in and of itself is rather daunting and downright scary!! So this morning, I'm sitting here pretty much an emotional wreck. We have no money to pay bills right now. Some of them were due 2 or 3 weeks ago. They are important bills like phone, gas, electricity. Our credit cards are pretty much max'd out, and the minimum payments are, well, I don't want to think about how high they are. I still cling to God's promise of provision, but I question why I'm not seeing Him do anything! WHERE ARE YOU, GOD?!! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US?!  That's the cry of my heart right now! And I don't have the answer. I'm sitting here this morning, waiting and praying that we, my husband and I, hear from Him SOON! My faith is strong, and yet it feels weak. I trust Him, and yet I am struggling. If you are reading this today, please just PRAY! Pray for a miracle. Psalm 77: 13-14 says: "Your ways, O God, are holy. What god is so great as our God? You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples." We need a miracle, we need to see His power displayed.

 Even though I struggle, my trust is in Him. Even though my faith feels week, it is strong. God, please sustain me today and please provide as you have promised....

No comments:

Post a Comment