Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Small Update & More Prayers

We finally were able to talk with someone regarding a move-out date for us. We're very thankful that we will have until November 7th, to move. And they even told us if we needed an extra day or two, that would be ok. So another small sigh of relief, on the one hand. And then I take a look at all that needs to be done and I start to panic again! Lord, give me strength!

And then my sweet daughter, Rachel, has been quite sick this week, with what we think could be Valley Fever! Please lift her up and pray for healing for her. It's always so hard to see one of my kids feeling as sick as Rachel has been feeling. We are hoping to get her in to see a doctor later this week, although everything I've read on the internet about Valley Fever says that for an otherwise health individual, medical treatment is usually unnecessary. I guess I just want to make sure that my "diagnosis" is accurate. Anyway, with Rachel being sick, packing is going slower because I don't have her help. So between her being sick and the slower process of packing, you could say I'm stressing out just a little! LOL

So that's our latest update for now. Please keep the prayers going up, if you will. Thank you so much.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. ~Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment