Sunday, July 31, 2011

Just Wanted to Share....

My daughters and I sang at our church today.... "I Can Only Imagine", which was the same song we sang at my brother's funeral about a year and a half ago. Today was much more fun singing, especially after hearing a wonderful message from our pastor on heaven. :)

A few comments about the video... the beginning is a little topsy turvey as Bob had to change his camera position at the last second and I am somewhat horrified  at my appearance, nothing like seeing oneself in a video to be reminded once again that I REALLY need to get out and exercise! [sigh] Hope you enjoy the video, though. :) It's a song that will always be special to me.

2 comments:

  1. Once upon a time, I knew this girl who blogged. And then she stopped several months ago.

    I wonder whatever happened to her. (wink!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Liz! I'm such a bad blogger! Will try to get something more posted soon! :)

    ReplyDelete