Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Time Does Fly!

Yes, time does fly. My last post was almost 3 months ago, and I had every intention of being a better blogger than that! I am going to try to post more often from now on, and just keep the posts shorter so that it doesn't take me so much time. We'll see how that works....

In the meantime, life goes on. We are more or less settled in our little rental house. God is teaching me big lessons on being grateful for the moment and with what He has provided us with, no matter how big or small. This seems to be a hard lesson for me! But with God's strength, I will learn it! :)

In other news.... we have had fun with our community theater this past spring and early summer. Rachel and Hannah were in Hairspray in April, and then Rachel was in Annie in June. I did makeup, as always, for both productions, and what fun it was! I'm including a couple of pictures below from both Hairspray and Annie. One of these days I will get more pictures posted on Facebook...maybe even before the next show! :)

More later......

My 1960's girls in their Hairspray costumes

























Me, the makeup artist! LOL

The Boylan Sisters! Rachel is in the middle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment