Saturday, March 29, 2014

And Then There Was the Wedding....SIX MONTHS AGO!


Ok, so I've learned to accept that I'm just a bad blogger. I mean my last post was almost eight months ago, and six months and a day ago was my oldest daughter's wedding! And I'm just NOW blogging about it?!!!

Anyway, even though it's been six months, I find I'm still adjusting to the fact that my oldest "baby" is now a wife and has started a life of her own with her husband. Now, don't get me wrong. I am SO happy for her, and proud of her! She picked a wonderful godly man to marry, and they are very happy together. But I still miss her! I miss our late night talks when she'd get home from work or school or some other function. I miss going to bed at night knowing that all my kids are safe and warm under our roof. I miss seeing her everyday and just the simple interactions that occurred.  I knew it would be an adjustment, and I've raised her knowing that this time would come, but it's WAY harder than I thought it would be! But enough whining! LOL

The wedding was beautiful, Sarah was a gorgeous bride...I can still see her walking down the aisle on her dad's arm...Jeremy was a handsome groom, the weather was perfect, the church was beautiful, the music was also beautiful, the ceremony touching and well done by our pastor... it was a wedding day ordained by God! :)


The DRESS!


Putting on the veil...

My three beautiful daughters!

Father and grandfather of the bride!





"Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."
~Genesis 2:24

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I just found my old blog again and thereby found yours again as well. I'm a worse blogger though, cuz I haven't done mine since March 17th of 2011, just over 3 years!!!! I needed a creative writing assignment for journalism and she said we could use our blogs if we had one. So I had to see if I could still get into it! Now that you have written about your oldest daughter's wedding 6 months after, I guess I know what I have to do this coming weekend! Since our daughters got married one week apart! See you soon Pam! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Why are you "Unknown"?! What is the name of your blog? You can message me on FB if you don't want to put it here and remain unknown! LOL

      Delete
  2. Alright, sister! Time for a blog update!

    ReplyDelete